This DIY wreath is cheap, easy, and looks so elegant and expensive when finished! They will also be one of a kind because you made it customized yourself!
1. Get a hanger, leave the curved hook part at the top, but make the triangle into a circle instead.
2. Get some ornaments you have or pick up a whole bunch at the thrift store for a couple bucks.
3. Thread the ornaments onto the circle part of the hanger. You can go all the way around or do just the bottom half.
4. Add foliage or a bow to the top part.
5. Hang and enjoy! Super easy and looks so good!